EuCNC 2018 is the 27th edition of a successful series of technical conferences in the field of telecommunications, sponsored by IEEE ComSoc and EURASIP, and financially supported by the European Commission. This year’s motto is “5G and beyond”, and it will focus on various aspects of 5G communications systems and networks, including cloud and virtualisation solutions, management technologies, and vertical application areas, among others.
It targets to bring together researchers from all over the world to present their latest research results, being one of the main venues for showcasing, demonstrating and trialing the results of research projects, especially from successive European R&D programmes. It will be held in Ljubljana, Slovenia, from 18th to 21st June 2018. All the information is available at http://www.eucnc.eu, and you can always consult our Twitter account (@EuCNC) or Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/eucnc) for updates.
The conference will include:
- regular sessions with papers from the open call (to be submitted to IEEE Xplore), the call being available at https://www.eucnc.eu/call-for-papers;
- workshops, the call being available at https://www.eucnc.eu/call-for-workshops;
- special sessions, the call being available at https://www.eucnc.eu/call-for-special-sessions;
- poster sessions, the call being available at https://www.eucnc.eu/call-for-posters;
- tutorials, the call being available at https://www.eucnc.eu/call-for-tutorials;
- keynote talks;
- demos and exhibitions, the call being available at https://www.eucnc.eu/call-for-exhibitors-demos;
- technical pitches at coffee breaks by exhibitors.
We are inviting you and your colleagues to submit a paper to one of the 6 tracks of the conference by 12th February 2018 via EDAS at http://edas.info/N24234. By the same deadline we are also accepting proposals for workshops, special sessions and tutorials, in accordance with the guidelines available at the conference website in the corresponding calls.
We are looking forward to receiving your submissions and proposals.
Mihael Mohorcic, Jozef Stefan Institute, Department of Communication Systems, Slovenia
Mojca Volk, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Slovenia
Technical Program CoChairs, EuCNC 2018